Moving

 Movement is everywhere from the motion of cars along The road to the way our eyes move along a landscape. When I walk through a landscape my eyes are often drawn upwards. I am always looking at the tree canopy, lights or clouds if there is no higher landscape. I’m also always looking for colour in a landscape, what pallets are there, colours which go together harmoniously. 

This is the under canopy of a beech including the colours of green, yellow brown. I love where the leaves overall it creates a darker green and where some nearly look see through. I also love the structure of the branches witch looks flat where as the leaves have depth and layers to it. 
This tree would reinforce movement the way it would blow in the wind, or guid a path through a landscape, moving you along. 

Comments

Popular Posts