Feeling whole


 This is a picture I took when walking the 3rd walk around pitville park. I loved it. Even though I wish I was able to get a better angle of this bridge with the reflection in the centre I really feel like it represents the park as a whole. Circular. I think that there is something for everyone including young, old, big, small. I also think that the roughy through and around the park can be represented by this. The bright autumn orange with the fresh blue for the sky signifies the fresh crisp air you get as the sun starts to set on a cool day.



This was over a bridge that I took this photo, lots of people  stopped here, to look, have a break or a chat. This was because there was a break in the hedge row and you could see further. You were able to see along the water either side of you like you were in a dip between the trees. this makes a point of interest and where I think it would have been ideal to have benches or seating 

Comments

Popular Posts