SPARK project






After a project that we were all new too I think it went well. It was an intense project where we had 24hrs to redesign a site in Hong Kong, 
These were a handful of my sketches I used to communicate  my ideas, it was an idea where a large structure was in the centre. It attached both the centre front and had different ways of walking through, on the top a view of the city and vegetation, stalls, benches planting etc. underneath were fountains and glass panels through the planting beds to see natural light a different way to walk through but still with different activities like benches and stalls. 

If i were to redesign this, I would remove the structure. This removes the danger of concealed danger at night, and makes the most of the natural light all throughout the site. 

However for a quick set of ideas i think it worked well for an initial idea. I've learnt the need for efficiency in the real practice, so learning to draw quicker and more accurately is necessary for learning which ideas work and which don't. 

Comments

Popular Posts