Laurie Olin

 

MILL RIVER PARK AND GREENWAY




The site components together


Along the footpaths 


polluted water before and resolved issue after 



This landscape I was really fascinated by this landscape and how it has revived the old one from something so polluted, to something so beautiful and stylised. 
I liked the way Laurie Olin has reconnected people to the water, treated the river cleaned it, and made it accessible again.  
I love the organic shapes used to mimic the river, running along side. I like the paths that wind through the flora and fauna, creating areas that humans cant entre so wildlife can flourish. 
This is my favourite project of Olin's because he's achieved connecting people to a place again, grew a community within it, that use it for events at night as well as day to day uses like walking. 

 














Comments

Popular Posts