When a process starts







Looking at these dead leaves with new growth in between you might not see a lot.
However it was the start of a process for me.  
I saw these twisting ribbons (the dead leaves) representing paving, planting, the movement of the site of North Place as that was the heaviest pedestrian route. 
I took this images and traced over it 3 times to get the outline. 
I then saw this fresh new growth in-between these dead leaves as places of life. So a children's play park, a skate park, a café, the amphitheatre. 
This then gave me the idea of the stopping places between the flow. 
I took the idea and created a pattern on overlay which I liked as it had more character and i was able to include more circles representing stopping places. 
This plan was one of the first ides, however you ca see how I've began to add in water features etc. into the plan. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts