Yves Brunier

I couldn't find any landscapes created by Brunier, however lots of art created to show the clash of nature and city. 

These are some sketches showing the comparison from the harsh nature of the city, and the more natural side of vegetation. 


These are some of his collages which is a media he often worked in. 
My favourite media of his is the collage, his perspectives are created with harsh lines creating an interesting composition, its then balanced by the lighter green colours and shapes for vegetation. 

I like the layers to this project, The topography is varied making it a really interesting landscape. The land in the bottom image is sectioned off, I like more of a natural flow in landscape, however I think this works to zone the scape. Creating boundaries creates a safer feel to a place, which I think would work really well next to old character architecture. 
 


Comments

Popular Posts