Lake district, some nice urban/rural design features.

I thought this slate wall was an excellent feature that doubled as practical seating. 


This was some planting along the pathway. It had been ruined by people walking on it, so the durability, and path positioning was not designed well. However, I did like the aluminium runner alongside the paths, I think it was a nice little detail. 


I really loved this tree pit design on top. it's a point of interest and protects the tree roots well.


I liked this car park boarder. It added some vegetation to the road site, hiding the cars. It captures rainwater, slowing the rate of run off which isa so important when surrounded by so many non-permeable surfaces. 

I also think the design of the bike racks fitted really well with the design and promotes sustainable transportation. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts